September 3, 2015
Dear John Muir Parkinson’s Program:
I recommend that you offer Leena St. Michael’s TLC Yoga as an excellent addition to the John Muir Parkinson’s program. I am taking my second TLC Yoga 9-week series plus an additional TLC Yoga drop-in class with Leena at Rossmoor Fitness. I’ve noticed that the TLC Yoga reinforces and complements what I am learning at John Muir and believe it would help many others who are dealing with Parkinson’s, too.
Through adding TLC Yoga:
- My posture has improved. It so much better. Retaining good posture is major in Parkinson’s.
- I see improvements in my coordination.
- I feel like I’ve straightened and leveled my shoulders more.
- My balance has improved.
- TLC Yoga provides excellent strength work.
- I have someone working with me. Leena works hand-in-hand with me and each participant.
I hope you will contact Leena at 925.200.5130, email firstname.lastname@example.org website http://leenastmichael.com. I am attaching her card and information about her classes.
Thank you for all you and John Muir Health are doing to help so many.